Public Interests Affairs
- Participation in building school and preparing the ground for underprivileged children in a standard location with suitable facilities
- Financial aids to those who suffered from natural disasters (earthquake, floods, etc.)
- Supporting needy students and families
- Supply of treatment, education and living costs of orphaned or sick children through relevant agencies and bodies like Kind Hands Charity, MAHAK, etc.
- Discharge of involuntary prisoners on an annual basis